Over the weekend of the 17th and 18th August there was an issue with our email services, meaning that we did not receive any emails. If you contacted us via email over this weekend, you will need to re-send your email. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes you.
Press Releases and Publications
- 17/09/2019 - Affordable Housing boost for East Grinstead
- 09/09/2019 - Council Tax Support consultation goes live
- 05/09/2019 - Site Allocation Development Plan published
- 03/09/2019 - Infrastructure upgrades planned for Burgess Hill
- 28/08/2019 - Last chance to respond to 2019 electoral canvass
- 28/08/2019 - Nominate your local stars - deadline approaching
- 27/08/2019 - By-election called for Haywards Heath Town Council Franklands Ward
- 22/08/2019 - Rogue landlords prosecuted for providing squalid living conditions
- 16/08/2019 - MSDC Chairman honours community champions
- 06/08/2019 - Mid Sussex towns secure Green Flag awards
Mid Sussex Matters
Cuckfield Book Festival (Cuckfest) is now in its third year and attracts more and more people every year. This year, it begins on Thursday 3rd October with a guided walk round Borde Hill Garden with the head gardener, followed by a glass of prosecco and a talk by Vanessa Berridge, renowned gardens writer. There is a literary quiz on the Thursday night, a supper at Ockenden Manor with a celebrity speaker on Friday 4th and then two days of authors' talks over the weekend of 5th and 6th October. Events for children will take place at the Old School during Saturday 5th October - lots of fun to be had there.
Born in Moscow and raised in Australia, Andrey Lebedev is one of the most successful guitarists of his generation. At the Royal Academy, he worked with Julian Bream and John Williams on presenting solo recitals. Since then he has appeared at many international festivals and venues. He is sponsored tonight by Making Music and will perform a varied selection of European and South American pieces.
Tickets are available by email to HHMStickets@outlook.com, by telephone to 01444 456227 or at the venue on the night
www.haywardsheathmusicsociet.org.uk Reg charity no 1000635
Praised for his “exceptional musicianship and emotive playing”, saxophonist Jonathan Radford is the 2018 Royal Over-Seas League Music Competition Gold Medallist and first prize winner. He is a Philip and Dorothy Green Young Artist with Making Music (PDGYA) and a Park Lane Group Young Artist. He appears under the auspices of the Countess of Munster Musical Trust. Jonathan has given recitals at the Wigmore Hall, St John’s Smith Square, Bridgewater Hall in Manchester, Grieg Hall in Bergen, the Centre Pompidou and Philharmonie in Paris. His programme includes works by Debussy, Schumann and Gershwin arranged for alto, tenor and soprano saxophones.
Tickets are available by email to HHMStickets@outlook.com, by telephone to 01444456227 or on the night at the venue
www.haywardsheathmusicsociety.org.uk Reg Charity 1000635