The Planning Policy team is responsible for preparing, monitoring, advising on and reviewing planning policy in Mid Sussex.
- District Plan 2014-2031
- District Plan Review
- Site Allocations Document
- Neighbourhood Plans
- Local Plan 2004
- Small Scale Housing Allocations Document
- Policies Maps
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Local Development Scheme 2022
- Supplementary Planning Documents
- Protecting Ashdown Forest
- Strategic Housing and Employment Land Availability Assessment (SHELAA)
- Evidence Base
- Development Contributions
Planning Policy e-communication
Sign up for Planning Policy e-communication
To receive news and updates on the emerging District Plan 2021-2039 and other planning policy documents please sign up to our e-communication.
Keep up to date
Find out more about Mid Sussex District Council news by visiting our Newsroom
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter for all the latest Council news.