Mid Sussex Sustainable Energy Study 2014
Mid Sussex District Council commissioned a new Sustainable Energy Study to update its evidence base, which was undertaken by AMEC and published in October 2014.
- Mid Sussex Sustainable Energy Study - Final Report and Technical Appendix
- Figure A.1 - Average Annual Wind Speed
- Figure A.2 - Environmental Designations
- Figure A.3 - Cultural Designations
- Figure A.4 - Infrastructure Constraints
- Figure A.5 - Radar Communications Constraints
- Figure A.6 - Noise Buffer Constraints
- Figure A.7 - Area of Solar Ground Based Array Potential
- Figure A.8 - Areas of Hydro Development Potential
West Sussex Sustainable Energy Study 2009
Mid Sussex District Council with Arun District Council, Chichester District Council, Horsham District Council and Worthing Borough Council commissioned a renewable energy study to investigate the opportunities for renewable and low carbon energy across the region.
This was undertaken by the Centre for Sustainable Energy (in conjunction with Impetus Consulting LTD and Land Use Consultants) and was published in October 2009. An accompanying Landscape Sensitivity Analysis report was prepared alongside the study to inform its findings.
- West Sussex Sustainable Energy Study - Final Report
- Landscape Sensitivity Analysis and Guidance for West Sussex Low Carbon Study