Press Releases and Publications
- 19/04/2018 - Get £250 towards a Silver Sunday celebration
- 06/04/2018 - Council community grants total £209,818
- 05/04/2018 - Triangle Leisure Pool Set For £600,000 Refurbishment
- 03/04/2018 - Secretary of State for Business visits Mid Sussex
- 29/03/2018 - Nominations open soon for Mid Sussex Design Awards 2018
- 29/03/2018 - Mid Sussex District Plan Adopted
- 28/03/2018 - Oathall Community College's 'Cycling Five' emerge triumphant from the Dragons' Den
- 27/03/2018 - Private hire driver prosecuted for refusing to let a guide dog in his cab
- 21/03/2018 - Go with the flow - new skatepark for Haywards Heath
- 15/03/2018 - £2.2m gigabit capable full fibre project coming to Burgess Hill
Date: Every Monday between Monday 9th April 2018 to Monday 16th July 2018, Most Mondays 7.30pm - 9.00pm
Venue: Haywards Heath Town Hall, 40 Boltro Rd, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 1BA
These meditation classes show how to find happiness from within, consisting of guided meditations and a short talk on an aspect of Buddhist philosophy and it's relevance to our daily lives. Drop-in class with opportunity for discussion, tea and biscuits.
Date: Saturday 28th April 2018, 19:30 - 21:30
Venue: Methodist Church, Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3DN
An evening of choral magic with Mid Sussex Choir.
Musicals in all their forms, from Gilbert & Sullivan, through Rogers & Hammerstein and Lerner & Loewe to Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Soloists from within the choir will be performing throughout the evening.
Saturday 28th April 2018 at 7.30 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 3DN
Tickets available from Carousel Music, and all choir members
£10 in advance, or £12 from ticketsource.co.uk or on the night - children under 16 enter free with a paying adult.
Date: Saturday 28th April 2018, 7 - 9.30pm
Venue: Ashenground Community Centre, Southdown Close, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 4JR
The next Ashenground Community Film will be PADDINGTON 2 showing at 7pm on Saturday 28th April 2018.