Open Data - Business Rates
We provide business data as part of our Transparency Agenda.
Business Rates Data
This report lists all current Business Rates, giving details of:
- Property reference number.
- Ratepayer's name.
- Assessment address.
- Rateable value.
- Property description.
- Liability start date.
- Relief awarded.
- Mandatory and Discretionary relief percentages, award date and amount.
- Rural and Small Business Rates Relief, award date and amount.
- Hardship, Occupied, Local Discretionary Relief.
- Transitional Relief/Premium, award date and amount.
- Empty property indicator and start date.
- Annual debit.
- Exemption type, start and end dates.
- Date of report.
Business Grants Details
Small Business Grants paid
Report of all Small Business Rates Relief Grants £10,000
Report of all Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant £10,000
Report of all Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant £25,000
Discretionary Grants paid
Report of all Discretionary Grants Paid
Discretionary Grants totals 30.09.20
Local Restrictions Support Grant
If you require further information, please contact our Freedom of Information section.
Tel: 01444 477422