Moving Home

If you need to let us know you have moved home, you will need to complete a change of address form. If you are moving into the District, you won't be able to register for self-service until your account has been set up.

Council Tax - Change of Address Form


Our self-service facility allows you to view and manage your Council Tax account online. You are able to view your bills and instalments, set up a Direct Debit, apply for a discount and download a PDF version of your bill for proof of residency.

To sign up for Self-Service, you will require your Council Tax account number and to answer some security questions, such as details about payments you have made.

Sign up for Self-Service


You can now opt in to receive your Council Tax bill online, which will provide benefits such as:

  • Receiving your bill quicker. As soon as you have a bill available to view you will receive an email advising you
  • The ability to

In order to view your e-bill, you will need a Self-Service account.

To register for E-Billing, please email us at, or complete the online application form by clicking on the button below.

Register for E-Billing

Last updated: 13 March 2024