Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
A local Neighbourhood Planning Referendum is due to be held in the parish of Slaugham on Thursday 25th July 2019. This concerns voters in the parish of Slaugham only.
- Notice of Referendum on Thursday 25th July 2019 in the Slaugham Parish Area
- Timetable for Slaugham Neighbourhood Plan referendum
The results for all local elections held in Mid Sussex on thursday 2nd May are available to view on our Elections Results page.
European Parliamentary Elections
The Mid Sussex results for the European Parliamentary Elections can be found on our Election Results page.
Full results for the South East Electoral Region can be found on Southampton City Council's website.
The District Council (MSDC) must administer elections for all tiers of government and any national or local referenda that may arise. By-elections can occur at any time, for example if an elected representative dies, resigns or is no longer qualified to hold their office.
The following elections are scheduled to occur in the coming years:
- Police & Crime Commissioner – May 2020
- West Sussex County Council – May 2021
- United Kingdom Parliamentary General Election – May 2022
Details of any unscheduled vacancies will appear as they arise at Councillor Vacancies.