Supplementary Planning Documents
We are currently preparing three Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) in relation to developer contributions. The three documents are:
- Development Infrastructure and Contributions SPD, which sets out the overall framework for the management of planning obligations
- Affordable Housing SPD, which provides detailed information on the requirements for on-site and off-site affordable housing provision
- Viability SPD, which provides information on the viability assessment process
Please see our Development Contributions page for information on current developer contributions.
April 2018 - SPD Consultation
The three draft SPDs have been published for public consultation between the 9th April 2018 and the 21st May 2018.
All comments must be received by midnight on Monday 21st May 2018.
Comments can be submitted on the Consultation Response Form and sent:
By E-mail: LDFconsultation@midsussex.gov.uk
Mid Sussex District Council
- Consultation draft Development Infrastructure and Contributions SPD
- Consultation draft Affordable Housing SPD
- Consultation draft Viability SPD