Town Centre Masterplans
Haywards Heath Town Centre Masterplan
The Council has prepared a Town Centre Masterplan for Haywards Heath. The Masterplan sets a vision for the future of Haywards Heath seeking to strengthen the position of the town by encouraging economic growth and attracting people to live, work and visit.
- Transport Improvements including measures to improve sustainable travel
- Public realm improvements
- Opportunity Sites for regeneration and renewal
The Masterplan was adopted as a Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) at Full Council on 31st March 2021. It will be used to help make decisions on planning applications. It will also assist those looking to invest in the area and inform infrastructure planning.
You can view the proposals using the Interactive Map. Clicking on a proposal will bring up additional information.
Click on the icon in the top right to view the map Full Screen
- Haywards Heath Town Centre Masterplan
- Strategic Environmental Assessment – Screening
- Habitats Regulations Assessment – Screening
- Adoption Statement
- Consultation Statement
For all queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date
Find out more about Mid Sussex District Council news by visiting our Newsroom
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter for all the latest Council news.