Coronavirus (Covid-19). We urge all residents and businesses to follow advice from Public Health England. Find all the latest information and advice on our dedicated Coronavirus Community & Business Support page and recent information about Grants & Funding here.
Town Centre Masterplans
Haywards Heath Town Centre Masterplan
The Council has prepared a draft Town Centre Masterplan for Haywards Heath. The Masterplan sets a vision for the future of Haywards Heath seeking to strengthen the position of the town by encouraging economic growth and attracting people to live, work and visit.
- Transport Improvements including measures to improve sustainable travel
- Public realm improvements
- Opportunity Sites for regeneration and renewal
Once approved, the Masterplan will be a Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) which will be used to help make decisions on planning applications. It will also assist those looking to invest in the area and inform infrastructure planning.
The draft Haywards Heath Town Centre Masterplan is now subject to a 6-week consultation, closing Monday 21st December at 5pm. We would like to hear your views – details on how to respond are at the bottom of this page.
You can view the proposals using the Interactive Map. Clicking on a proposal will bring up additional information.
Click on the icon in the top right to view the map Full Screen
- Draft Haywards Heath Town Centre Masterplan
- Strategic Environmental Assessment – Screening
- Habitats Regulations Assessment – Screening
- Community Involvement Plan
- Equalities Impact Assessment
- Statement of Representations Procedure
How to Respond
The consultation closed at 5pm on 21st December 2020. Results from the consultation will be published on this page in due course
For all queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org