People with Disabilities
Information and services and sports available to disabled people.
- Disabled access to public toilets
- Blue Badge parking - parking provision for disabled drivers
- Assisted collection service - get help with your rubbish
- Adaptations to your home using Disabled Facilities Grants - please visit our Housing support page for more information
Please also take a look at our Equality and diversity page. It tells you about the actions we are talking to assist disabled people in the district.
Disability access – East Grinstead area
Working to achieve equal rights and access for all people with any form of disability or mobility problem.
East Court Mansion
Website: Disability Access East Grinstead Area
- Kangaroos - Enriching young disabled people's lives
- Springboard - Where fun is compulsory
Wellspring West Sussex
Wellspring West Sussex is an independent organisation and registered charity.
It was set up to provide information, dialogue and helpful discussion. It is for children and young people with disabilities and their parents and carers.
Mid Sussex District Council aims to make sport accessible to all members of the community.
Please visit the Active Sussex website for more information on disability sport.
English Federation of Disability Sport (EFDS)
They are the national body responsible for developing sport for disabled people in England.
Website: English Federation of Disability Sport
British Amputees and Les Autres Sports Association
Community Development Officer
Better Young Lives Co-Ordinator
Keep up to date
Find out more about Mid Sussex District Council news by visiting our Newsroom
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter for all the latest Council news.