Drivers who hold a valid Blue Badge are able to park in the following areas in Mid Sussex:
Our car parks
Price: Free of charge. Please park in a disabled parking bay. You may also use a regular bay free of charge if no disabled bays are available.
Please note: you cannot stay longer than the maximum waiting time in any car park.
On the road
You may park:
- On yellow lines for three hours with the parking clock clearly displayed and set to the time of your arrival
- In a limited waiting bay for an unlimited period of time - the clock is not required
You may not park:
- In bays reserved for vehicles such as buses, taxis or lorries
- In an area restricted by zigzags
- Where a loading ban is in force - there will be chevrons marked on the kerb
- Where you would endanger, inconvenience or obstruct other users
Controlled Parking Zones
- Residents bays: Blue badge holders may not park in bays reserved for residents. If you reside within the Controlled Parking Zone you can apply for a residents permit.
- Controlled parking zone: you can Apply for a residents parking permit