View and Comment on Planning Applications
How can I view planning applications?
Mid Sussex online planning register
The Online register will not work in older web browsers. Please make sure that you are using a modern browser or the latest version if you face any technical problems.
Planning applications from the last five weeks:
- Planning applications received between 22 May and 26 May 2023
- Planning applications received between 15 May and 19 May 2023
- Planning applications received between 08 May and 12 May 2023
- Planning applications received between 01 May and 05 May 2023
- Planning applications received between 24 April and 28 April 2023
Please note: New planning applications received for properties within the South Downs National Park will only appear on the national park planning system and website. Please use the South Downs National Park Planning Register
We maintain a register of telecommunications and phone masts in Mid Sussex. You can use our Online Planning Register to search for details of telecommunications masts in your area.
How to search
- Choose the 'Advanced Search'
- Under the 'Application Details' heading, change the 'Application Type' to one of the following;
- Prior Notification - Telecommunications or
- Telecommunications Det. 56 days
- Select 'Search' at the bottom of the page.
- Select the application to read the summary details
You can also search by operator in the 'Description Keyword' e.g. Vodaphone.
How can I view South Downs National Park planning applications?
Please visit The South Downs online planning register
All other planning questions must be made to the South Downs planning department.
How do I comment on a planning application?
Mid Sussex Online planning register
If the application is outside the statutory consultation period and you wish to add your thoughts and comments - please contact the Case Officer.
Comment in writing
If you want to comment in writing - please email: email@example.com or the case officer.
Or write to:
Please note: To register your comments you will need to send us your name and address. There may be a delay of up to 5 working days before any comments appear online.
Most applications are decided upon by our planning officers, although some larger or more controversial applications are referred to a planning committee. If the application is to be determined by the planning committee and you have commented on it, you will receive written notification prior to the meeting of its date, time and venue.
Keep up to date
Find out more about Mid Sussex District Council news by visiting our Newsroom
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter for all the latest Council news.