View and Comment on Planning Applications
How can I view planning applications?
The Online register will not work in older web browsers. Please make sure that you are using a modern browser or the latest version if you face any technical problems.
Planning applications from the last five weeks:
- Planning applications received between 20 and 24 November 2023
- Planning applications received between 13 and 17 November 2023
- Planning applications received between 06 and 10 November 2023
- Planning applications received between 30 October and 03 November 2023
- Planning applications received between 23 and 27 October 2023
e South Downs National Park will only appear on the national park planning system and website. Please use the South Downs National Park Planning Register
We maintain a register of telecommunications and phone masts in Mid Sussex. You can use our Online Planning Register to search for details of telecommunications masts in your area.
How to search
- Choose the 'Advanced Search'
- Under the 'Application Details' heading, change the 'Application Type' to one of the following;
- Prior Notification - Telecommunications or
- Telecommunications Det. 56 days
- Select 'Search' at the bottom of the page.
- Select the application to read the summary details
You can also search by operator in the 'Description Keyword' e.g. Vodaphone.
How can I view South Downs National Park planning applications?
How do I comment on a planning application?
If the application is outside the statutory consultation period and you wish to add your thoughts and comments - please contact the Case Officer.
Comment in writing
If you want to comment in writing - please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the case officer.
Or write to:
Please note: To register your comments you will need to send us your name and address. There may be a delay of up to 5 working days before any comments appear online.
Most applications are decided upon by our planning officers, although some larger or more controversial applications are referred to a planning committee. If the application is to be determined by the planning committee and you have commented on it, you will receive written notification prior to the meeting of its date, time and venue.