Over the weekend of the 17th and 18th August there was an issue with our email services, meaning that we did not receive any emails. If you contacted us via email over this weekend, you will need to re-send your email. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes you.
View and Comment on Planning Applications
How can I view planning applications?
The Online register will not work in older web browsers. Please make sure that you are using a modern browser or the latest version if you face any technical problems.
Planning applications from the last five weeks:
- Planning applications received between - 12 September and 18 September 2019
- Planning applications received between - 5 September and 11 September 2019
- Planning applications received between - 29 August and 4 September 2019
- Planning applications received between - 22 August and 28 August 2019
- Planning applications received between - 15 August and 21 August 2019
- Planning applications received between - 8 August and 14 August 2019
Please note: New planning applications received for properties within the South Downs National Park will only appear on the national park planning system and website. Please use the South Downs National Park Planning Register
We maintain a register of telecommunications and phone masts in Mid Sussex. You can use our Online Planning Register to search for details of telecommunications masts in your area.
How to search
- Choose the 'Advanced Search'
- Under the 'Application Details' heading, change the 'Application Type' to one of the following;
- Prior Notification - Telecommunications or
- Telecommunications Det. 56 days
- Select 'Search' at the bottom of the page.
- Select the application to read the summary details
You can also search by operator in the 'Description Keyword' e.g. Vodaphone.
How can I view South Downs National Park planning applications?
How do I comment on a planning application?
If the application is outside the statutory consultation period and you wish to add your thoughts and comments - please contact the Case Officer.
The online register will not function in older web browsers. Please ensure that you are using the latest version.
- Data protection policy
- Guidance notes for using the online planning applications register
- Online register - terms and conditions
Comment in writing
If you want to comment in writing - please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the case officer.
Or write to:
Please note: To register your comments you will need to send us your name and address. There may be a delay of up to 5 working days before any comments appear online.
Most applications are decided upon by our planning officers, although some larger or more controversial applications are referred to a planning committee. If the application is to be determined by the planning committee and you have commented on it, you will receive written notification prior to the meeting of its date, time and venue.