Current procedures for Virtual Planning Committee meetings
Those wishing to speak, including Ward Members, need to register with Democratic Services between 10am and 1pm three working days prior to the meeting.
Following registration, any members of the public with a right to speak will be briefed on how they make their contribution. Speakers must send a copy of their proposed remarks via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm on the day prior to the meeting.
The maximum number of speakers on an application consists of:
- A representative from the Town/Parish Council
- Two speakers against the proposal
- And two speakers in support of the proposal.
Each speaker is able to address the meeting for a maximum of three minutes at the Planning Committee. Or for three minutes at the District Planning Committee.
- You will not be asked to speak if you don't want to
- Any comments sent in writing will be taken into account even if you don't speak