If you wish to speak at the meeting you can register with a member of staff at the venue no earlier than one hour before the meeting starts.
The opportunity to register will end 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
The maximum number of speakers on an application consists of:
- A representative from the Town/Parish Council
- Two speakers against the proposal
- And two speakers in support of the proposal.
Each speaker is able to address the meeting for a maximum of two minutes at the Planning Committee. Or for three minutes at the District Planning Committee.
You will be given more information on the procedures for public speaking prior to the start of the meeting once registered.
- You will not be asked to speak if you don't want to
- Any comments sent in writing will be taken into account even if you don't speak