Coronavirus (Covid-19). We urge all residents and businesses to follow advice from Public Health England. Find all the latest information and advice on our dedicated Coronavirus Community & Business Support page and recent information about Grants & Funding here.
Appeal a Planning Decision Notice
How do I appeal a planning decision?
You have a right of appeal against:
- A refusal of planning permission
- Consent to planning permission
- Any conditions imposed where planning permission has been granted
- The failure of the council to make a decision - usually 8 or 13 weeks after receipt of a valid application has been made
Please note: Only applicants can appeal. But if an appeal has been made - others have the right to comment as part of the appeal process.
Most planning application appeals must be made:
- Within six months of the date of the decision
- Within 12 weeks of the date of the decision for householder and minor commercial development appeals
- Within eight weeks for advertisement appeals
How do I track the status of a current appeal?
Please visit Planning Inspectorate - track an appeal