Appeal a Planning Decision Notice
How do I appeal a planning decision?
Appeal a planning decision notice
You have a right of appeal against:
- A refusal of planning permission
- Consent to planning permission
- Any conditions imposed where planning permission has been granted
- The failure of the council to make a decision - usually 8 or 13 weeks after receipt of a valid application has been made
Please note: Only applicants can appeal. But if an appeal has been made - others have the right to comment as part of the appeal process.
Most planning application appeals must be made:
- Within six months of the date of the decision
- Within 12 weeks of the date of the decision for householder and minor commercial development appeals
- Within eight weeks for advertisement appeals
How do I track the status of a current appeal?
Please visit Planning Inspectorate - track an appeal
Keep up to date
Find out more about Mid Sussex District Council news by visiting our Newsroom
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter for all the latest Council news.