Over the weekend of the 17th and 18th August there was an issue with our email services, meaning that we did not receive any emails. If you contacted us via email over this weekend, you will need to re-send your email. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes you.
Appeal a Planning Decision Notice
How do I appeal a planning decision?
You have a right of appeal against:
- A refusal of planning permission
- Consent to planning permission
- Any conditions imposed where planning permission has been granted
- The failure of the council to make a decision - usually 8 or 13 weeks after receipt of a valid application has been made
Please note: Only applicants can appeal. But if an appeal has been made - others have the right to comment as part of the appeal process.
Most planning application appeals must be made:
- Within six months of the date of the decision
- Within 12 weeks of the date of the decision for householder and minor commercial development appeals
- Within eight weeks for advertisement appeals
How do I track the status of a current appeal?
Please visit Planning Inspectorate - track an appeal