Coronavirus (Covid-19). We urge all residents and businesses to follow advice from Public Health England. Find all the latest information and advice on our dedicated Coronavirus Community & Business Support page and recent information about Grants & Funding here.
Parking Strategy and Action Plan 2020 – 2030
Mid Sussex has adopted a new Parking Strategy for the strategic management of the Council’s public car park estate over the next 10 years.
The following documents provide the background evidence for the Mid Sussex Parking Strategy and Action Plan
Evidence supporting Haywards Heath Parking Study A
- Documentation Review FG client
- Haywards Heath Occupancy & Duration Report September 2019
- HH Masterplan - Bus and trains availability
- HH Masterplan - Census information v2
- HH Masterplan - Key attractions
- HH Masterplan - MSDC car park information and tariffs v2
- HH Masterplan - Private car park information and tariffs
- HH Masterplan - Taxi ranks & providers
- HH Masterplan - waiting restrictions
Last updated: 15 December 2020