Mid Sussex Statistics and Data
This page brings together national and local data to give a picture of Mid Sussex.
Find information on economic data, population and education with the West Sussex Ward profiles spreadsheet.
You can compare a ward to:
- Another ward
- Another District
- To the West Sussex, South East and England figures
Visit Public Health England for an overview of health in local authorities.
Mid Sussex Byelaws
- Keeping of animals
- Straw and stubble burning
- Dog fouling on footways and verges
- Tattooing, cosmetic piercing, electrolysis, acupuncture and semi-permanent skin colouring
- Parks, pleasure grounds and recreation grounds
- Public baths
- Hackney carriages
- Food rule and government
Please read the Mid Sussex District Council byelaws for a full list.
The Office for National Statistics
The Office for National Statistics produces independent information to improve our understanding of the UK’s economy and society.
Key data include:
- Agriculture and environment
- Business and energy
- Children, education and skills
- Crime and justice
- Health and social care
- Labour market
- People and places
- Travel and transport
Local police crime statistics
The local police crime website provides you with helpful information about crime and policing in your area.