Mid Sussex Statistics and Data
This page brings together national and local data to give a picture of Mid Sussex.
Find information on economic data, population and education with the West Sussex Ward profiles spreadsheet.
You can compare a ward to:
- Another ward
- Another District
- To the West Sussex, South East and England figures
Visit Public Health England for an overview of health in local authorities.
Mid Sussex Byelaws
- Keeping of animals
- Straw and stubble burning
- Dog fouling on footways and verges
- Tattooing, cosmetic piercing, electrolysis, acupuncture and semi-permanent skin colouring
- Parks, pleasure grounds and recreation grounds
- Public baths
- Hackney carriages
- Food rule and government
Please read the Mid Sussex District Council byelaws for a full list.
The Office for National Statistics
The Office for National Statistics produces independent information to improve our understanding of the UK’s economy and society.
Key data include:
- Agriculture and environment
- Business and energy
- Children, education and skills
- Crime and justice
- Health and social care
- Labour market
- People and places
- Travel and transport
Local police crime statistics
The local police crime website provides you with helpful information about crime and policing in your area.
We have made a wide range of spatial data available, including:
- Tree preservation orders
- Council land ownership
Most of these are released under the terms of the Open Government Licence.
We have also provided some helpful guidance on how to access and use the data sets.