Mid Sussex Partnership
The Mid Sussex Partnership is a group of organisations from across Mid Sussex who work together to solve issues that affect the district.
Working together for a better future
A sustainable community is one which works to ensure a better quality of life for everyone now and for generations to come.
To do this we must:
- Work together to tackle crime and antisocial behaviour (statutory duty)
- Enhance and protect resident's health and wellbeing
- Offer services and infrastructure which are of a high quality, safe and accessible
- Improve quality of life and community involvement
The Mid Sussex Partnership includes:
- Mid Sussex District Council
- West Sussex County Council
- Mid Sussex Association of Local Councils
- Mid Sussex Association of Town Councils
- Sussex Police
- Representative from the Office of the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner
- West Sussex County Council Public Health
- West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group
- West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service
- Clarion Future Communities
- Representatives from local voluntary organisations
- Haywards Heath Sixth Form College
It also works with a number of other statutory, voluntary and private sector organisations.
Strategic Intelligence Assessment
The Strategic Intelligence Assessment (SIA) is an annual report to provide an evidence base to inform priorities of the Mid Sussex Strategic Partnership. One of the statutory duties of the partnership is to work together to tackle crime and anti-social behaviour.
The SIA aids understanding of emerging trends and patterns in crime and disorder and it explores future threats and opportunities. It also provides an insight into health-related information relevant to the partnership’s role in improving the Health and Wellbeing of the District, together with information on services for children and young people and housing.
The 2019/20 SIA includes an assessment of the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic for Mid Sussex and the priorities for the MSP in the year ahead to contribute to the recovery.
The 2021 SIA has more of an emphasis on community safety and includes data for 2020 from multi-agency sources. The Mid Sussex data pack contains a comprehensive set of data and statistics to complement the Strategic Intelligence Assessment report.
Meetings and minutes
The Mid Sussex Partnership has an executive board that meets quarterly.
Minutes of the board meeting over the last 12 months:
- Mid Sussex Partnership Board meeting summary - 22nd April 2021
- Mid Sussex Partnership Board meeting summary - 21st January 2021
- Mid Sussex Partnership Board meeting summary - 15th October 2020
- Mid Sussex Partnership Board meeting summary - 16th July 2020
- Mid Sussex Partnership Board meeting summary - 16th January 2020
Mid Sussex Partnership