Coronavirus (Covid-19). We urge all residents and businesses to follow advice from Public Health England. Find all the latest information and advice on our dedicated Coronavirus Community & Business Support page and recent information about Grants & Funding here.
Mid Sussex Partnership
The Mid Sussex Partnership is a group of organisations from across Mid Sussex who work together to solve issues that affect the district.
Working together for a better future
A sustainable community is one which works to ensure a better quality of life for everyone now and for generations to come.
To do this we must:
- Work together to tackle crime and antisocial behaviour (statutory duty)
- Enhance and protect resident's health and wellbeing
- Offer services and infrastructure which are of a high quality, safe and accessible
- Improve quality of life and community involvement
The Mid Sussex Partnership includes:
- Mid Sussex District Council
- West Sussex County Council
- Mid Sussex Association of Local Councils
- Mid Sussex Association of Town Councils
- Sussex Police
- Representative from the Office of the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner
- West Sussex County Council Public Health
- West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group
- West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service
- Clarion Future Communities
- Representatives from local voluntary organisations
- Haywards Heath Sixth Form College
It also works with a number of other statutory, voluntary and private sector organisations.
Strategic Intelligence Assessment 2019/20
The Strategic Intelligence Assessment (SIA) is an annual report that Community Services, Policy & Performance team produce to provide an evidence base to inform priorities of the Mid Sussex Strategic Partnership. One of the statutory duties of the partnership is to work together to tackle crime and anti-social behaviour.
The SIA aids understanding of emerging trends and patterns in crime and disorder and it explores future threats and opportunities. It also provides an insight into health-related information relevant to the partnership’s role in improving the Health and Wellbeing of the District, together with information on services for children and young people and housing.
This year’s SIA includes an assessment of the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic for Mid Sussex and the priorities for the MSP in the year ahead to contribute to the recovery. The report was discussed at the MSP Board meeting on 16th July and the priorities agreed.
Meetings and minutes
The Mid Sussex Partnership has an executive board that meets quarterly.
Minutes of the board meeting over the last 12 months:
- Mid Sussex Partnership Board meeting summary - 15th October 2020
- Mid Sussex Partnership Board meeting summary - 16th July 2020
- Mid Sussex Partnership Board meeting summary - 16th January 2020
- Mid Sussex Partnership Board meeting summary - 17 October 2019
Mid Sussex Partnership