The clinical waste service includes the provision of:
- Clinical waste sacks - either yellow with a black stripe or orange depending on the type of waste
- Yellow lidded sharps boxes for sharps such as epi-pens and diabetic syringes
We provide a free clinical waste collection service.
Please download, print and fill-in our Clinical waste collection application form. Our contractor will contact you to arrange the collection. You may need to resubmit the form if your circumstances change.
Contact us if you:
- Are unable to download the form
- Need more information
- Need an urgent or one-off collection
If you are already a customer and you need:
- A collection of clinical waste bags or boxes
- To report a missed collection
Please contact our contractor Serco Ltd:
The information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to make sure it can't be seen, accessed or disclosed to anyone who shouldn't be allowed to see it.<br><br>
For information about how Mid Sussex District Council stores and processes your data please see our privacy notice available on our Privacy Notice page.