As a Council Tax payer, you can see details about your own account such as:
For Council Tax/Business Rate payers
- your current charge and previous charges
- discounts and exemptions that have been granted
- payments that have been made (excluding today)
- your total account balance
For Council Tax Support and Benefit claimants
- when you'll be paid
- your entitlement to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- your claim details
You can also register to pay your Council Tax/Business Rates by Direct Debit.
If you are having any problems with your self service account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes problems registering and logging in.