As well as cash and contactless card payments you can now use MiPermit to pay for parking.
How to use MiPermit
Each of our car parks will display on the tariff boards a 6 digit 'Location Code' which identifies which car park you are in.
You can pay for parking with MiPermit by:
Costs for using MiPermit
- 10p per transaction (added to parking charge)
- 10p for a text reminder, when parking duration is due to expire (added to parking charge)
Why use MiPermit?
As well as how easy this service is to use, visitors to our car parks:
- No longer need change to buy a ticket in the car park
- Can purchase a stay up to 7 days in advance
- Can extend the parking time without returning to the car
- Help to reduce the number of pay and display tickets which are wasted
If you have any questions about MiPermit cashless parking, please contact: