Coronavirus (Covid-19). We urge all residents and businesses to follow advice from Public Health England. Find all the latest information and advice on our dedicated Coronavirus Community Support page.
St. Johns Park
Mature tree lined paths and annual bedding displays give this park a traditional feel.
Features and facilities
- Children’s playground – a large area with equipment for children of all ages
- Skate park – with a variety of jumps, ramps and grind rails.
- Outdoor gym – a small selection of free to use fitness equipment to gently improve strength, fitness and flexibility whilst enjoying the fresh air
- Cricket Green – home to Burgess Hill Cricket Club
- Three tennis courts – home to the Burgess Hill Tennis Club
- Café – with outdoor seating serving hot and cold drinks and snacks
- Pavilion – includes sports changing facilities
- Events lawn - opposite the play area
Where is it?
Nearest car park: Free onsite car park for park users.
Buses stop on Lower Church Road next to St Johns Park.
A 15 minute walk from Burgess Hill train station.
See our What’s On in Mid Sussex page to find out details on up-coming events.