St. Johns Park
Mature tree lined paths and annual bedding displays give this park a traditional feel.
Features and facilities
- Children’s playground – a large area with equipment for children of all ages
- Skate park – with a variety of jumps, ramps and grind rails.
- Outdoor gym – a small selection of free to use fitness equipment to gently improve strength, fitness and flexibility whilst enjoying the fresh air
- Cricket Green – home to Burgess Hill Cricket Club
- Three tennis courts – home to the Burgess Hill Tennis Club
- Café – with outdoor seating serving hot and cold drinks and snacks
- Pavilion – includes sports changing facilities
- Events lawn - opposite the play area
Where is it?
Nearest car park: Free onsite car park for park users.
Buses stop on Lower Church Road next to St Johns Park.
A 15 minute walk from Burgess Hill train station.
See our What’s On in Mid Sussex page to find out details on up-coming events.