Mount Noddy is a park to the north of East Grinstead town centre.
Features and facilities
- Bowls – home to East Grinstead Bowling Club
- Football pitches – home to East Grinstead Town Football Club youth teams and Saint Hill Blues
- Floodlit all weather pitches – available for five a side football, tennis and netball all year round
- Children’s play area
- Outdoor gym
- Pavilion – sports changing facilities and kitchen
- Compass garden – looked after by East Grinstead in Bloom
Where is it?
St Johns Road
Nearest car park: On site – free to users of the park.
Buses stop on London Road.
A 15 minute walk from East Grinstead town centre.
See our What’s On in Mid Sussex page to find out details on up-coming events.