Caravan park/home site licensing
Apply for a license
Check if you need a licence
Land owners wishing to have a caravan site must have valid site licence.
You do not need a license for:
- Use within the boundary of a dwelling or house
- Sites approved by certain organisations such as The Caravan Club
- Building and engineering sites
- Circuses and other and travelling shows
- Sites occupied by Mid Sussex
For more information please take a look at the Public register of caravan site licences in Mid Sussex.