Over the weekend of the 17th and 18th August there was an issue with our email services, meaning that we did not receive any emails. If you contacted us via email over this weekend, you will need to re-send your email. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes you.
Caravan park/home site licensing
Apply for a license
Check if you need a licence
Land owners wishing to have a caravan site must have valid site licence.
You do not need a license for:
- Use within the boundary of a dwelling or house
- Sites approved by certain organisations such as The Caravan Club
- Building and engineering sites
- Circuses and other and travelling shows
- Sites occupied by Mid Sussex
For more information please take a look at the Public register of caravan site licences in Mid Sussex.
Last updated: 15 June 2018