Caravan park/home site licensing
Apply for a license
How can I apply for a license?
Caravan Licence application form
Please note: You must wait until you have been granted a site license before using your land as a caravan site
Check if you need a licence
Land owners wishing to have a caravan site must have valid site licence.
You do not need a license for:
- Use within the boundary of a dwelling or house
- Sites approved by certain organisations such as The Caravan Club
- Building and engineering sites
- Circuses and other and travelling shows
- Sites occupied by Mid Sussex
For more information please see
- The Public register of caravan site licences in Mid Sussex
- The Fit and Proper Person public register for Mobile Home Park Managers
Keep up to date
Find out more about Mid Sussex District Council news by visiting our Newsroom
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter for all the latest Council news.