Over the weekend of the 17th and 18th August there was an issue with our email services, meaning that we did not receive any emails. If you contacted us via email over this weekend, you will need to re-send your email. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes you.
Polling Places Review
The next polling places review will start on 2 September 2019.
In accordance with the Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places (Parliamentary Elections) Regulations 2006 – we are conducting a review of all polling districts and polling places in the district’s parliamentary constituencies.
A polling district is a smaller part of an electoral area. They can be thought of as the building blocks from which different council wards and parliamentary constituencies are built from. A polling district cannot be shared between two electoral areas – such as a parish.
A polling station is the room or building where polling takes place.
2013 polling places review
- Formal notice of the review
- Terms of reference
- Polling Stations in District Council Wards 2013
- Comments by Returning Officer
- Representations received via email 1 October to 25 October 2013
- Website submissions on Polling Stations 1 October to 25 October 2013
- Response of West Hoathly Parish Council – 4 November 2013
- Response of Burgess Hill Labour Party – 27 November 2013
- Response of Haywards Heath Town Council – 27 November 2013