Online complaint form
We want to hear from you if you are unhappy about:
- The standard of service which you have received
- Any lack of action
- Unnecessary delays
- Any other issue you think we should know about
How do I complain?
Please take a look at our Compliments, comments and complaints leaflet and fill out our feedback form.
You may also use the above form to compliment us or offer feedback to help us improve our services. We will be happy to hear about anything you have to say.
I made a complaint - what happens next?
- Let you know your complaint has been received
- Pass on your complaint to the right department
- Fully investigate your complaint
- Get back to you about your complaint within ten working days
- Contact you if the process takes longer than ten days
Please see our complaints procedure for further information.
What if I am not satisfied with your response?
You have a right to appeal.
The Complaints Officer will:
- Arrange for an independent internal review
- Send you a full response to your appeal as soon as possible
If you are still unsatisfied you may be able to appeal to:
Annual complaint reports
Please note: All cases are treated in the strictest confidence. No names and addresses will be made public.
Local Government Ombudsman (LGO) Documents
Complaint statistics for all English local authorities including Mid Sussex: