Coronavirus (Covid-19). We urge all residents and businesses to follow advice from Public Health England. Find all the latest information and advice on our dedicated Coronavirus Community & Business Support page and recent information about Grants & Funding here.
Payments and Purchasing
The Council has a target to pay 95% of all invoices within 10 days of:
Receipt of the goods or service
Date of the invoice - this doesn't include disputed invoices
Please note: All invoices received without a valid order number will be returned for correction.
Your payment might be delayed if you do not send your invoices to the correct address.
Please ensure your invoices are sent to:
Finance Systems Team
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments are run three times a week: Monday - Wednesday - Thursday
- Payment is by Bankers' Automated Clearing Services (BACS)
- BACS payments take three working days to reach your bank account
- Remittance advice: We will inform you as soon as your invoice has been paid
Please note: To receive remittance advice via email please fill in our Remittance advice sheet.
Payments to suppliers
We are required to publish:
- The date of the cost
- The department that pays the cost
- Who we paid
- A summary of what the cost was was for
- The amount
- Any VAT that can't be recovered
- The merchant category such as 'computers' or 'software'
Freedom Of Information (FOI)
We will aim to get back to you within one working day and to give you a full response within 10 working days. We want to be as transparent and open as we can but in some cases we will need to hold back commercially sensitive information.
Please read our Purchase orders terms and conditions.