Coronavirus (Covid-19). We urge all residents and businesses to follow advice from Public Health England. Find all the latest information and advice on our dedicated Coronavirus Community & Business Support page and recent information about Grants & Funding here.
Putting you first.
Our aim is to provide good quality customer care to all our residents, partners and visitors.
Please take a look at our Customer standards leaflet for more information. It explains the level of service you should get when you make contact with us.
We aim to:
- Sort out your problem or query at first point of contact
- Treat you with courtesy and respect
- Make sure we are trained to help you in the best way we can
We will aim to:
- Answer your call within 30 seconds
- Try to resolve your questions on the phone or to connect you to the right person
- Respond to voicemail messages within one working day
- Keep our voicemail messages up to date
Letter and emails
We will reply to you within ten working days or contact you if it will take longer.
- Provide a clean, welcoming reception area
- Treat you with respect and in a professional manner
We will make sure our website is accessible to as many customers as possible. Please take a look at our Accessibility page for more information.
Whenever possible we will provide services online for: