Over the weekend of the 17th and 18th August there was an issue with our email services, meaning that we did not receive any emails. If you contacted us via email over this weekend, you will need to re-send your email. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes you.
Putting you first.
Our aim is to provide good quality customer care to all our residents, partners and visitors.
Please take a look at our Customer standards leaflet for more information. It explains the level of service you should get when you make contact with us.
We aim to:
- Sort out your problem or query at first point of contact
- Treat you with courtesy and respect
- Make sure we are trained to help you in the best way we can
We will aim to:
- Answer your call within 30 seconds
- Try to resolve your questions on the phone or to connect you to the right person
- Respond to voicemail messages within one working day
- Keep our voicemail messages up to date
Letter and emails
We will reply to you within ten working days or contact you if it will take longer.
- Provide a clean, welcoming reception area
- Treat you with respect and in a professional manner
We will make sure our website is accessible to as many customers as possible. Please take a look at our Accessibility page for more information.
Whenever possible we will provide services online for: