Consultation is an important part of our decision making process and the Council consults widely with residents, service users and others about existing and planned services and initiatives. It does this in a number of ways - including questionnaires, focus groups, and online surveys. It sometimes does this jointly with other organisations.
The Statement of Community Involvement acts as a guide and benchmark for all Council services to use when involving communities in our decision making processes. It explains why community involvement is important and also how the results of consultation will be used to influence decision making. It was adopted by the Council October 2011.
These pages will show you any consultations that are currently taking place and also the results of any previous consultations.
Mid Sussex consultations
- Current consultations - Have your say! Take part in surveys or consultations that are currently running.
- Past Consultations - See the results of previous consultations
- Petitions - Learn how to submit a petition and how the Council deals with them
You can see details of all of these by clicking on the links at the bottom of the page.
Other local organisations that may be running consultations
- Environment Agency
- Gatwick Airport
- Horsham and Mid Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (Mental Health)
- Sussex Police
- Sussex Safer Roads Partnership
- West Sussex County Council
- West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service
Join the West Sussex residents' e-panel.
- Do you have a Comment or Compliment?
- Would you like to Complain?
- Do you have a General Enquiry or Question about a Council service?
- Would you like to contact the Web Officer?
- Would you like to participate in a Consultation?
For further information please contact the Service Improvement Team email@example.com