Mid Sussex Design Review Panel
The role of the Design Review Panel is to give independent and professional design advice and evaluation on key planning proposals for application and pre-application schemes.
More details can be found in the Design Review Panel Terms of Reference.
About the Design Review Panel
Panel meetings take place eight times per year and are facilitated by our Urban Designer. The 14 panel members are made up of local architects & landscape architects. They are divided into two teams of seven that meet alternately:
Forthcoming 2021 meeting dates: 19th January, 30th March
- Lap Chan (Chair) - Morgan Carn Partnership Architects
- Michael Alete (Vice Chair) – Nord Anglia Education
- Giles Ings - ABIR Architects
- Nick Lomax (Chair) - LCE Architects
- Jenny Lewin – Jennifer Lewin Architect
- James Rae – KC + A Architects
- Nick Dexter - Nicholas Dexter Landscape
Forthcoming 2021 meeting date: 23rd February
- Neil Way (Chair)
- Mark Folkes (Vice Chair) - Folkes Architects
- Phil Winch – CPL Chartered Architects
- Gavin Sargent - WCEC Architecture
- Richard Morrice - Miller Bourne Architects
- Jake White - Morgan Carn Partnership Architects
- Alice-Rose Hoile - Huskisson Brown Associates
Please note these are not public meetings, but ward councillors are invited.