Over the weekend of the 17th and 18th August there was an issue with our email services, meaning that we did not receive any emails. If you contacted us via email over this weekend, you will need to re-send your email. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes you.
Mid Sussex Design Review Panel
The role of the Design Review Panel is to give independent and professional design advice and evaluation on key planning proposals for application and pre-application schemes.
More details can be found in the Design Review Panel Terms of Reference.
About the Design Review Panel
Panel meetings take place eight times per year and are facilitated by our Urban Designer. The 14 panel members are made up of local architects & landscape architects. They are divided into two teams of seven that meet alternately:
Meeting dates: 10th December 2019, 24th March 2020, 23rd July 2020, 15th September 2020, 8th December 2020
- Nick Lomax (Chair) - LCE Architects
- Lap Chan (Vice Chair) - Morgan Carn Partnership Architects
- Giles Ings - ABIR Architects
- Michael Alete – Nord Anglia Education
- Jenny Lewin – Jennifer Lewin Architect
- James Rae - Geraghty Taylor Architects
- Nick Dexter - Nicholas Dexter Landscape
Meeting dates: 15th October 2019, 18th February 2020, 12th May 2020, 4th August 2020, 27th October 2020
- Neil Way (Chair) - Axiom Architects
- Mark Folkes (Vice Chair) - Folkes Architects
- Phil Winch – CPL Chartered Architects
- Gavin Sargent - WCEC Architecture
- Richard Morrice - Miller Bourne Architects
- Jake White - Morgan Carn Partnership Architects
- Alice-Rose Hoile - Huskisson Brown Associates
Please note these are not public meetings, but ward councillors are invited.