Mid Sussex Design Review Panel
The role of the Design Review Panel is to give independent and professional design advice and evaluation on key planning proposals for application and pre-application schemes.
More details can be found in the Design Review Panel Terms of Reference.
Guidance for presenting schemes to the Design Review Panel can be found here.
About the Design Review Panel
Panel meetings take place eight times per year and are facilitated by our Urban Designer. The 14 panel members are made up of local architects & landscape architects. They are divided into two teams of seven that meet alternately:
Forthcoming 2023 meeting dates: 7th March, 30th May, 5th September, 5th December
- Lap Chan (Chair) - Morgan Carn Partnership Architects
- Michael Alete (Vice Chair) – Nord Anglia Education
- Giles Ings - ABIR Architects
- Nick Lomax - Lomax Design
- Jenny Lewin – Jennifer Lewin Architect
- James Rae – KC + A Architects
- Nick Dexter - Nicholas Dexter Landscape
Forthcoming 2023 meeting dates: 24th January, 18th April, 11th July, 17th October
- Neil Way (Chair) - Neil Way Architect
- Mark Folkes (Vice Chair) - Folkes Architects
- Phil Winch – CPL Chartered Architects
- Gavin Sargent - WCEC Architecture
- Richard Morrice - Miller Bourne Architects
- Jake White - Morgan Carn Partnership Architects
- Alice-Rose Hoile - Royal Parks
Please note these are not public meetings, but ward councillors are invited.
Keep up to date
Find out more about Mid Sussex District Council news by visiting our Newsroom
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter for all the latest Council news.