Mid Sussex Design Review Panel
The role of the Design Review Panel is to give independent and professional design advice and evaluation on key planning proposals for application and pre-application schemes.
More details can be found in the Design Review Panel Terms of Reference.
About the Design Review Panel
Panel meetings take place eight times per year and are facilitated by our Urban Designer. The 14 panel members are made up of local architects & landscape architects. They are divided into two teams of seven that meet alternately:
Forthcoming 2022 meeting dates: 20th April, 19th July, 11th October, 13th December
- Lap Chan (Chair) - Morgan Carn Partnership Architects
- Michael Alete (Vice Chair) – Nord Anglia Education
- Giles Ings - ABIR Architects
- Nick Lomax - Lomax Design
- Jenny Lewin – Jennifer Lewin Architect
- James Rae – KC + A Architects
- Nick Dexter - Nicholas Dexter Landscape
Forthcoming 2022 meeting dates: 31st May, 31st August, 15th November
- Neil Way (Chair) - Neil Way Architect
- Mark Folkes (Vice Chair) - Folkes Architects
- Phil Winch – CPL Chartered Architects
- Gavin Sargent - WCEC Architecture
- Richard Morrice - Miller Bourne Architects
- Jake White - Morgan Carn Partnership Architects
- Alice-Rose Hoile - Royal Parks
Please note these are not public meetings, but ward councillors are invited.