Mid Sussex Design Review Panel
The role of the design panel is to advise on the design quality of planning application or pre- application schemes from an urban design and architectural point of view.
More details can be found in the Design Review Panel Terms of Reference.
About the Design Review Panel
Panel meetings take place eight times per year and are facilitated by our Urban Designer, Will Dorman. The 12 panel members are made up of local architects. They are divided into two teams of six that meet alternately:
Meeting dates: 16th January, 24th April , 31st July, 6th November 2018
- Nick Lomax (Chair) - LCE Architects
- Lap Chan (Vice Chair) - Morgan Carn Partnership Architects
- Giles Ings - ABIR Architects
- Michael Alete – Lewis & Hickey Architecture
- Jenny Lewin – Jennifer Lewin Architect
- James Rae - Geraghty Taylor Architects
Meeting dates: 6th March, 12th June, 25th September, 11th December 2018
- Neil Way (Chair) - Axiom Architects
- Mark Folkes (Vice Chair) - Folkes Architects
- Phil Winch – CPL Chartered Architects
- Gavin Sargent - WCEC Architecture
- Richard Morrice - Miller Bourne Architects
- Jake White - Morgan Carn Partnership Architects
Please note these are not public meetings, but ward councillors are invited.