Electric Charging Points
Electric Vehicle charging points are available in the following car parks across Mid Sussex:
- Denmans Lane Car Park, Lindfield
- Trinity Road Car Park, Hurstpierpoint
- Orion Car Park, Hassocks
- Franklynn Road Car Park, Haywards Heath
- Hazelgrove Car Park, Haywards Heath
- Vicarage Car Park, East Grinstead
- Norton House Car Park, East Grinstead
- Station Road, Burgess Hill
There is a charge for using an Electric Vehicle Charging point. Vehicles must continue to abide by the parking requirements in the car park, e.g., display a ticket or disc, or abide by the maximum say time.
For more information about these locations:
Reporting an issue or fault
If you wish to report an issue or in the event that one of the chargers is damaged please call Connected Kerb on 0800 0291 696
Register your interest for on street electric vehicle (EV) charging point
The county council are the Highways Authority for West Sussex and have responsibility for installing electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. They will be starting to install charge points on the street from early 2021 onwards under their Electric Vehicle Charging Strategy.