If you are in immediate danger call:
If you or someone close to you is suffering from domestic violence please contact:
National Domestic Violence Helpline
Online: National Domestic Violence Helpline
What is domestic abuse?
When one person is violent or abusive to another person.
Domestic abuse can happen to anyone of any age.
Abusive behaviour can be:
- Verbal - such as insults
- Sexual - such as forced sex or touching
- Emotional - such as stopping you from seeing family or friends
- Financial - such as stopping you from working and not giving you money
- Stalking and other forms of abusive behaviour
- 25% of all violent crime is domestic abuse
- 1 in 4 women will experience domestic abuse
- 1 in 11 men will experience domestic abuse
How can I get help?
The Freedom Programme
A free 12 week rolling programme open to women who want to find out more about domestic abuse
Tel: 01903 231069
Tel: 01273-622 822
Home Group (Stonham)
Tel: 01903-205111 Ext: 85429
Information leaflet: Stonham Home Group Outreach Service leaflet
Online: Home Group (Stonham)
Refuge - safe houses
Keep up to date
Find out more about Mid Sussex District Council news by visiting our Newsroom
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter for all the latest Council news.