View and Comment on Planning Applications
How can I view planning applications?
The Online register will not function in older web browsers. Please make sure that you are using the latest version.
Planning applications from the last five weeks:
- Planning applications received between - 12 April and 18 April 2018
- Planning applications received between - 05 April and 11 April 2018
- Planning applications received between - 29 March and 04 April 2018
- Planning applications received between - 22 March and 28 March 2018
- Planning applications received between - 15 March and 21 March 2018
Please note: New planning applications received for properties within the South Downs National Park will only appear on the national park planning system and website. Please use the South Downs National Park Planning Register
How can I view South Downs National Park planning applications?
How do I comment on a planning application?
If the application is outside the statutory consultation period and you wish to add your thoughts and comments - please contact the Case Officer.
The online register will not function in older web browsers. Please ensure that you are using the latest version.
- Data protection policy
- Guidance notes for using the online planning applications register
- Online register - terms and conditions
Comment in writing
If you want to comment in writing - please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the case officer.
Or write to:
Please note: To register your comments you will need to send us your name and address. There may be a delay of up to 5 working days before any comments appear online.