Whitemans Green Recreation Ground
Located at the north western edge of Cuckfield.
Features and facilities
- Sports pitches – home to Cuckfield based senior and junior football teams, Burgess Hill Cricket Club 3rd and 4th XI and Brook Street Stoolball Club
- Grass athletics track – home to Haywards Heath Harriers athletics club
- Pavilion – sports changing facilities, social area and kitchen. Home to childcare service during the week
- Concrete skate bowl – looked after by Cuckfield Parish Council
- Haywards Heath Rugby Club – which has a pavilion and several pitches
Where is it?
Nearest car park: Free onsite parking.
Busses stop nearby.
See our What’s On in Mid Sussex page to find out details on up-coming events.
The site was a quarry during the 19th century. Many many fossils including dinosaurs were discovered here. More information can be found in the Cuckfield Museum