Whitemans Green Recreation Ground, at the north western edge of Cuckfield is a large site with many sports pitches and a pavilion. In the summer a local athletics club use the site to train.
Features & Facilities
- Sports pitches – home to Cuckfield based senior and junior football teams; Burgess Hill Cricket Club 3rd and 4th XI and Brook Street Stoolball Club
- Grass athletics track- home to Haywards Heath Harriers athletics club.
- Pavilion – sports changing facilities, social area and kitchen. Home to childcare service during the week.
- Concrete skate bowl, looked after by Cuckfield Parish Council.
- Haywards Heath Rugby Club - which has a pavilion and several pitches
How to get there
Free parking is available on site
Busses stop nearby
During the 19th century, the site was a quarry, where many fossils including dinosaurs, were discovered. More information can be found in the Cuckfield Museum
- To book any of the facilities at the park: 01444 477379 or email@example.com
- To talk about Park Maintenance e.g. Grass cutting, litter or trees at the park: 01444 477439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To talk to a Park Ranger about vandalism, dog fouling or for other information about the park: 01444 477561 or email@example.com