A short walk from Burgess Hill town centre makes this a popular park with locals and visitors. Mature tree lined paths and annual bedding displays give this park a traditional feel, alongside the contemporary facilities on offer.
Features and facilities
- Children’s playground - a large area with equipment for children of all ages. Includes climbing blocks, space net, toddler units, trampoline, swings and plenty of space to run around
- Skate park – with a variety of jumps, ramps and grind rails
- Outdoor gym – a small selection of free to use fitness equipment to gently improve strength, fitness and flexibility whilst enjoying the fresh air
- Cricket Green – home to Burgess Hill Cricket Club
- Tennis Courts – Home to Burgess Hill tennis club. There are 3 tennis courts at St Johns Park which can be booked through our online bookings service all year round
- Café- with outdoor seating serving hot and cold drinks and snacks
- Pavilion - includes sports changing facilities
How to get there
There is a free car park for park users
Buses stop on Lower Church Road adjacent to St Johns Park, or it’s a 15 minute walk from Burgess Hill train station.
- To book any of the facilities at the park: 01444 477379 or email@example.com
- To talk about Park Maintenance e.g. Grass cutting, litter or trees at the park: 01444 477439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To talk to a Park Ranger about vandalism, dog fouling or for other information about the park: 01444 477561 or email@example.com