Mount Noddy is a 3ha park to the north of East Grinstead town centre. A mixture of sports pitches, ornamental planting and well located paths make this a popular route around the town as well as a destination in itself. There are a variety of facilities catering for people of all ages.
Features & Facilities
- Bowls – the home of East Grinstead Bowling club. The green is maintained to a very high standard. Anyone can book a rink with our online bookings service.
- Football pitches - home to East Grinstead Town football club youth teams and Saint Hill Blues
- Floodlit all weather pitches – available for five a side football, tennis or netball all year round. Can be booked online via the Kings Centre
- Children's Play area – easily accessible, varied playground aimed at children under 11
- Outdoor gym – a small selection of free to use fitness equipment to gently improve strength whilst taking in the fresh air
- Pavilion – sports changing facilities and kitchen
- Compass garden- Quiet corner of the park, bursting with colour in spring and summer. Looked after by East Grinstead in Bloom
How to get there
St Johns Road
There is a car park on site, free to users of the park.
Buses stop on London Road. It’s a 15 minute walk to East Grinstead town centre
Mount Noddy Cemetery is managed by East Grinstead Town Council and lies to the east of the recreation ground.
- To book any of the facilities at the park: 01444 477379 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To talk about Park Maintenance e.g. Grass cutting, litter or trees at the park: 01444 477439 or email@example.com
- To talk to a Park Ranger about vandalism, dog fouling or for other information about the park: 01444 477561 or firstname.lastname@example.org