Court Bushes recreation ground is located in the north of Hurstpierpoint, surrounded on two sides by Sussex countryside.
Features & Facilities
- Children’s play area – includes small climbing frames, swings, and giant rope swing
- Skate park – includes ramps and grind rails, and a small shelter
- Mutli-use goal- an area of tarmac with a basketball net and football goal for informal games
- Football pitches – Home to Hurstpierpoint FC Colts
- Hurstpierpoint Ex-Servicemen's & Social Club
How to get there
There is a small car park, with a height restrictor, free to users of the park.
Busses stop under 5 minute walk away, on Willow Way.