This page lists the discounts available to council tax charges.
If you receive a discount and your circumstances change you must tell the Council Tax department within 21 days of the change. If you fail to do so you may be required to pay a penalty.
- Carers and Care Workers
- Disabled Person Reduction Scheme
- Family Annexe Discount
- Job Related Discount
- Members of Certain Religious Communities
- Members of International Headquarters and Defence Organisations
- Members of Visiting Forces
- Non-British Spouses of Students
- Persons held in Prison or Legal Detention
- Resident Hospital Patients and Residents of Certain Homes and Hostels
- Severely Mentally Impaired People
- Single Person Discount
- Vacant and Unfurnished and Newly Completed Properties
- Youth Training Trainees