Grants Quick Reference Guide: Pubs, Clubs & Restaurants
Who this includes?
Pubs, Clubs with Bars & Restaurants
- Public Houses/pub restaurants
- Pubs which are wet led/wine bars
- Clubs private members, charitable clubs, etc
- Restaurants serving alcohol
- Café with seating areas
- This does not include: Take away
- See Sports & Leisure for sports clubs
- Only a National Grant will be available
- There is no associated discretionary grant
- Please apply for the Extended Retail Relief, if appropriate and you have not already done so
- Omicron Grants – Available for the above
- Additional Restriction Discretionary Grants –
- To support businesses from all sectors that may have been severely impacted by restrictions, or by the Omicron variant, including those outside of the business rates system
- This includes the supply and support industries
- Priority will be given to those not eligible for the Omicron Grant or other grants
- Direct retail to visiting customers should apply for 66% Extended Retail Discount, if not already done so.
- Businesses with Rateable properties, who do not receive any reliefs should consider applying for the Covid-19 Additional Relief Fund (CARF)
- Omicron Grant - Normally within 5 working days of application. However please note stricter checks are now required before payments can be made and this will slow down our processes. Please be patient and do not chase payment with us until at least 15 days of application.
- Additional Restriction Discretionary Grant – Normally at the end of the funding round the 28th February 2022 depending on applications
Eligibility and How to Apply