Who this includes?
- Beauty Therapists
- Nail Bars
- Alternative/Holistic Therapists
This includes businesses that only provide personal care goods, rather than services; businesses used solely as training centres for staff, apprentices and others; businesses providing dental services, opticians, audiology services, chiropody, chiropractors, osteopaths and other medical or health services, including services which incorporate personal care services, treatments required by those with disabilities and services relating to mental health.
- Omicron Grants - Not available for personal Care and close contact facilities.
- Additional Restriction Discretionary Grants –
- To support businesses from all sectors that may have been severely impacted by restrictions, or by the Omicron variant, including those outside of the business rates system.
- This includes the supply and support industries.
- Priority will be given to those not eligible for the Omicron Grant or other grants.
- Direct retail to visiting customers should apply for 66% Extended Retail Discount, if not already done so.
- Businesses with Rateable properties, who do not receive any reliefs should consider applying for the Covid-19 Additional Relief Fund (CARF).
- Omicron Grant - Normally within 5 working days of application. However please note stricter checks are now required before payments can be made and this will slow down our processes. Please be patient and do not chase payment with us until at least 15 days of application.
- Additional Restriction Discretionary Grant – Normally at the end of the funding round the 28th February 2022 depending on applications.