Grants Quick Reference Guide: Accommodation
Who this includes?
- Accommodation Caravan parks
- Caravan sites and pitches
- Chalet parks
- Coaching inns
- Country house hotels
- Guest houses
- Holiday apartments, Cottages or bungalows
- Boarding houses
- Canal boats or other vessels
- Catered holiday homes
- Holiday homes
- Omicron Grants – Available for the above accommodation
- Only available for Non-Domestic rate properties
- Additional Restriction Discretionary Grants –
- To support businesses from all sectors that may have been severely impacted by restrictions, or by the Omicron variant, including those outside of the business rates system
- This includes the supply and support industries
- Priority will be given to those not eligible for the Omicron Grant or other grants
- Hotels, Guest and Boarding houses, holiday homes, Caravan parks & Sites to visiting customers should apply for 66% Extended Retail Discount, if not already done so.
- Businesses with Rateable properties, who do not receive any reliefs should consider applying for the Covid-19 Additional Relief Fund (CARF)
- Omicron Grant - Normally within 5 working days of application. However please note stricter checks are now required before payments can be made and this will slow down our processes. Please be patient and do not chase payment with us until at least 15 days of application.
- Additional Restriction Discretionary Grant – Normally at the end of the funding round the 28th February 2022 depending on applications.
Eligibility and How to Apply