Latest Licensing Applications
The Licensing Act 2003 allows the views of local people and businesses to be taken into account when licences are granted.
You can contact the Licensing Team if you think granting a new, or changing an existing licence or certificate, would undermine any of the licensing objectives listed below.
A 'representation' can be made by anyone. They must address one, all or a combination of the four licensing objectives.
Representations may be made:
- In writing to the Council’s Licensing Team
- By Email: email@example.com
- Via the Planning/ Licensing Portal
Please be advised that your full postal address should be included in any representation together with an e mail and or telephone contact number.
The licensing objectives are:
- The prevention of crime and disorder
- Public safety
- The prevention of public nuisance
- The protection of children from harm
You can also ask us to review an existing licence or certificate.
Further information can be obtained from:
- Licensing Team at the council – contact details below
- Home Office website
23 March 2020
No Licensing applications were received for week commencing 23 March 2020
2 March 2020
Variation of a Premises Licence
Copthorne Carnival Club
Copthorne Village Green
End date for representations: 1 April 2020