Open 4 Business
Open4Business is an established annual event which aims to support local businesses and promote the District to potential business investors. Each event offers a combination of business networking and expert speaker sessions and focuses its discussion around a set theme which reflects key priorities set out in the Council’s Economic Development Strategy (EDS). The event offers the combination of a business exhibition, expert speaker sessions, and networking opportunities which reflect the theme of the event.
The next Open4Business event will take place on Thursday 26th March 2020 at the Norfolk Pavilion, South of England Showground, Ardingly from 3.00pm to 6:30pm (7.00pm for networking).
Open4Business is free to attend and welcomes all businesses including start-ups, sole traders, SMEs and corporates. As well as the business exhibition, visitors can participate in a number of networking opportunities including a speed networking session to grow their connections by meeting lots of business people in one go.
A business panel session will also take place where visitors can discover how grow their business while responding to economic, social and environmental challenges.
Why attend Open4Business?
- Discover business opportunities and what Mid Sussex has to offer
- Attend the free panel session to debate the latest trends
- Join a fun speed networking session to supercharge your connections
- Learn more about innovative ideas and solutions to stay ahead of the competition
- Explore the latest solutions that will help you grow your business
- Connect with prospects, suppliers and government in the business hub exhibition
Bookings are now being taken for companies to exhibit or attend as delegates. If you would like to exhibit or attend the event, please book online at: https://open4business2020.eventbrite.co.uk
More details on the event can be found on the Open4Business website at: http://o4b.org.uk/