Report a problem with a public toilet
East Grinstead, Mount Noddy – Disabled onlyRH19 3LQYesNo
|Site||Post code||Disabled toilet||Baby change facility|
|Cuckfield Recreation ground||RH17 5EL||Yes||Yes|
|Haywards Heath, The Orchards||RH16 3TH||Yes||Yes|
|Burgess Hill, St Johns Park||RH15 8HQ||Yes||No|
|Burgess Hill, Janes Lane – managed by Burgess Hill Town Council||RH15 0QR||Yes||No|
|Hassocks, Adastra Park||BN6 8QH||Yes||No|
1 April to 30 September
7am to 9pm
1 October to 31 March
7am to 6pm
Cuckfield recreation ground is closed during these dates
Please note: Disabled toilets are accessible with a RADAR key usually 24 hrs/7 days a week.
These keys give access to disabled toilets throughout the country.
RADAR keys are issued free of charge to Mid Sussex residents if they are:
- Wheelchair users
- Unable to use toilets without handrails or other aids
- In need of help from a companion
Keys can be collected from the Districts Help points. We will need to see either your award letter showing Higher Rate DLA or your blue badge if you have one.
Please note: The key remains the property of Mid Sussex District Council and must be returned when the holder no longer qualifies as a disabled resident.
Community toilet scheme
We are looking for local businesses that would like to make their toilet facilities available to the general public. Those taking part in the scheme will receive a small annual payment towards the running of the service.
Outdoor Services Officer
Toilets are available for public use at the following places in normal business hours:
- Chequer Mead Community Arts Centre, De La Warr Road, East Grinstead
- Poppins Restaurant, Queens Walk, East Grinstead
- Kings Leisure Centre, Moat Road, East Grinstead
- East Grinstead Museum, Cantelupe Road, East Grinstead
- Costa Coffee, South Road, Haywards Heath
- Tory’s Cafe. Victoria Park, South Road, Haywards Heath
- Sunshine Cafe, Church Walk, Burgess Hill