Food Safety Training
CIEH Foundation Certificate in Food Safety
Everyone who works with food has a special responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers and ensuring that the food they serve or sell is perfectly safe to eat.
Who is this course for?
Anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
Typical environments may include:
- pubs, hotels, restaurants
- supermarkets and retail environments
- food and drink manufacturers
- care homes
What does the course cover?
The course covers the following topics:
- food safety hazards
- temperature control
- refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- cooking, hot holding and reheating
- food handling
- principles of safe food storage
- food premises and equipment
There will also be plenty of time to ask questions that are tailored to your workplace.
Date, location and cost
20th February 2019 - 9am to 4pm
The Council Offices in Haywards Heath
£75 per person (includes lunch)