Independent Retailers Support Programme 2021-2022
The programme provides free specialist training and support to independent retail businesses across the County.
The training sessions are available via a virtual training platform West Sussex Retail Hub
Free online learning modules and Q&A sessions
The virtual hub offers a programme of free online learning modules and Q&A sessions to help local retail businesses strengthen their skills and improve their knowledge of key topics. This is a joint initiative being delivered collectively with other local authorities in West Sussex to support our independent retail businesses.
- 10 learning modules
- Pick and choose the topics of most value to you
- Free to use any time of day
- Downloads and useful resources
Independent Retailers Grant Support
- New replacement shop front or fascia
- Redecoration of shop fronts
- External lighting and / or canopies
- New internal fixtures and fittings
- Upgrade to till systems, ecommerce activity or omni-channel / digital offer.