Working at Mid Sussex
We are run by councillors elected by the local community. They are in charge of making decisions about local services and budgets.
A career with us can be challenging and rewarding. We work with other public services as well as private sector partners.
Mid Sussex employs over 300 staff who work in a variety of departments:
- Development Management
- Planning Policy & Economic Development
- Housing & Homelessness
- Commercial Services & Contracts
- Revenues & Benefits
- Community Partnerships
- Estates & Facilities
- Customer Services and Digital
- HR & Payroll
- Legal Services
- Electoral & Member Services
- Local Land Charges
Please take a look at our:
Benefits of working at Mid Sussex
Some of the benefits of working at Mid Sussex include:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Personal & professional training opportunities
- Full contribution to professional membership fees
- Significant savings to membership of our 3 superb Health & Fitness Clubs
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible & Homeworking Opportunities available
If, following submitting your application, you do not hear from us within two weeks of the close date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Keep up to date
Find out more about Mid Sussex District Council news by visiting our Newsroom
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter for all the latest Council news.