The clinical waste service includes the provision of:
- Clinical waste sacks - either yellow with a black stripe or orange depending on the type of waste
- Yellow lidded sharps boxes for sharps such as epi-pens and diabetic syringes
We provide a free clinical waste collection service.
Please download, print and fill-in our Clinical waste collection application form. Our contractor will contact you to arrange the collection. You may need to resubmit the form if your circumstances change.
Contact us if you:
- Are unable to download the form
- Need more information
- Need an urgent or one-off collection
If you are already a customer and you need:
- A collection of clinical waste bags or boxes
- To report a missed collection
Please contact our contractor Serco Ltd:
We collect the data on the Clinical Waste Application Form in order to provide you with a legally compliant collection of clinical waste.
Information will only be used by Mid Sussex District Council and its employees in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Mid Sussex District Council will not supply information to any other organisation or individual except to the extent permitted by the Data Protection Act and which is required or permitted by law in carrying out any of its proper functions.