Skip to content

Self Service will be unavailable whilst undergoing maintenance work over the weekend of 25th and 26th February. The service will be at risk throughout the weekend, we would advise not attempting to use the service until the afternoon of Monday 27th February. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.


Make a Payment

Please select which authority you want to make a payment to, payments for both Council Tax and Business Rates are accepted.

If you do not know which authority you are based in then please use the local authority search.

Make a payment to Adur District Council

Make a payment to Horsham District Council

Make a payment to Mid Sussex District Council

Payments to Enforcement Agency

If you wish to make a payment for an amount that is being collected by an enforcement agency, please contact the relevant collection company.

Benefits - Overpayments

If you have a query or wish to repay an overpayment then please contact our Overpayments team:

Please see our Overpayments page or A Guide to Overpayments for further details.