Skip to content

Council Tax

Non-British Spouses of Students

An adult spouse or dependant of a student will not be counted if;

  • Their spouse or dependant is not a British citizen and can’t get paid employment due to immigration regulations
  • Claiming benefits whilst in the UK. 

If you wish to apply for this discount, please contact us at